Most people in the USA do not go hungry for food. Many are hungry for God, but try to satisfy their hunger in things of the world that do not satisfy. They may spend their time focused on sports, TV, or some other form of entertainment. Or they may indulge in a variety of other sinful habits that bring temporary pleasure, but no lasting satisfaction. They are “looking for love in all the wrong places.” Jesus came that we may have abundant life, lived with purpose and fulfilling. God wants you to understand who Jesus is and that he loves you and wants you to choose what is best for you, then for you to share the best bread with the world.
“Then Jesus declared, ‘I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35 NIV
- How can you get and share the best bread?
– Understand that Jesus is God (Learn More About Jesus)
– Take in the bread of life (Embrace Jesus as Lord, God, and Savior and receive the Holy Spirit and new life) (Learn more at Four Spiritual Laws)
– Share the bread of life (Learn more about Sharing your faith in Jesus Christ)
- How do I need to make better use of the best bread?
–How can I better know God?
–What can I do to take in more of God?
–How can I share the bread of life?