“… one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
Moving Forward – January 2015
How can you seek to move forward with God?
– Seek prosperity and peace by seeking God first
• Isaiah 48:14-20
– Seek freedom by leaving behind that which detracts from loving God and loving others
• 2 Corinthians 5:16-17
– Seek to help others find peace and freedom in Christ
• 2 Corinthians 5:18-21
How do I need to improve my moving forward?
– How can you be more intentional about seeking God in the year ahead? http://presidentialprayerteam.org
– How can you be more intentional about seeking to leave behind sinful things? http://daveramsey.com
– How can you be more intentional about seeking to be an ambassador for God in the year ahead? http://operationrescue.org
– Reflection Song: Hungry (Falling On My Knees)